We are Zevvle Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name of Zevvle.
We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information we hold about you
- Information submitted through our app or website.
- For example, when you sign up to the app and provide your email address, or details we collect about how you use the app and website.
- Information from social networks or online accounts.
- Information from any accounts that you share with us.
- Cookie information.
How we use your information
To provide our services. We use it to:
- Help us manage your account.
- Track, analyse and improve the services we give you and other customers.
To exercise what’s known as our legitimate interests. This is when we use data for a reason which is in your and/or our interest, and which doesn’t involve overriding your privacy rights.
With your permission. We use it to:
- Market and communicate our products and services and those of affiliated partners where we think these will be of interest to you by email. You can always unsubscribe from receiving these if you want to, by email and via the app.
Who we share it with
We may share your personal information with:
- Anyone who works for us when they need it to do their job.
- Any organisation which supports any of our services you use, when they need it to offer those services. That includes:
- Analytical, Know Your Customer (KYC) and cyber security service providers.
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with.
We’ll also share it to comply with the law; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
How long we keep it
We keep your data as long as you’re using Zevvle. We may keep data longer if we need to and/or the law says we have to.
You have a right to:
- Access the personal data we hold about you, or to get a copy of it.
- Make us correct inaccurate data.
- Ask us to delete, ‘block’ or suppress your data, though for legal reasons we might not always be able to do it.
- Object to us using your data for direct marketing and in certain circumstances ‘legitimate interests’, research and statistical reasons.
- Withdraw any consent you’ve previously given us.
To do so, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Where we store your data
We might transfer and store the data we collect from you somewhere outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’). People who work for us or our suppliers outside the EEA might also process your data. We may share data with organisations and countries that:
- The European Commission say have adequate data protection.
- We’ve agreed standard data protection clauses with.
How to complain
If you have a complaint, please contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to fix the problem.
Changes to this policy
We’ll post any changes we make to our privacy notice on this page and, if they’re significant changes we’ll let you know by email.